Add to Favorites

  • Caption photo "Gender Roles by Age 5"... Add to My Favorites:
  • Puppies, Kittens and Babies (I really should have been a politician!);
  • The English Language (I know, not kewl, but I was reading College Level in 6th grade, so...);
  • Rock Critics (I'm an ex);
  • Comics (Ok, I admit it, I only added this one b/c my dad was a Silver Age Creator);
  • Music from the 50s thru the 90s (from Hank Williams thru Kurt Cobain -- ask me, I probably like it);
  • Classic Comedians (Chaplin, Buster Keaton, vintage Woody Allen);
  • Absurdist Authors (Mark Twain, Tom Wolfe, Hunter S. Thompson, Abbie Hoffman)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What Did YOU Major In?

You never know what scalawags (look it up!) your friends are until you visit their pages on Facebook.  A friend of mine entered "Fucking Shit Up" as his area of study at Rutgers.  Another studied at E CANNABIS UNUM University.

Staying on the safe side, I told the truth:  Lawyer's Assistant Certificate Program at Adelphi.  I know, "Bo-ring!" (Actually my Lit major at SUNY-Binghamton was closer to my heart, but so was my Women's Studies Certificate...)

So what did YOU major in?  (Feel free to be a scalawag... it's more fun...)

No comments:

Post a Comment