Add to Favorites

  • Caption photo "Gender Roles by Age 5"... Add to My Favorites:
  • Puppies, Kittens and Babies (I really should have been a politician!);
  • The English Language (I know, not kewl, but I was reading College Level in 6th grade, so...);
  • Rock Critics (I'm an ex);
  • Comics (Ok, I admit it, I only added this one b/c my dad was a Silver Age Creator);
  • Music from the 50s thru the 90s (from Hank Williams thru Kurt Cobain -- ask me, I probably like it);
  • Classic Comedians (Chaplin, Buster Keaton, vintage Woody Allen);
  • Absurdist Authors (Mark Twain, Tom Wolfe, Hunter S. Thompson, Abbie Hoffman)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Easy Questions Time!

I've been taking one-day Summer blog breaks recently, so the 7/27/11 blog question follows...

Just to see who's paying attention, I'm going to ask a question with a one-word answer:  Chocolate or Vanilla?

My personal A:  Vanilla.  It's creamier-tasting than Chocolate.  (It's GREAT frozen yogurt.)  It was one of Haagen-Dazs' founding flavors and IMHO is still 1 of the best (although their Vanilla Swiss Almond IS pretty outrageous...)

What's YOUR preference?

1 comment:

  1. I would say it depends on what items you're talking about! And what mood I'm in........

    ReplyDelete