Add to Favorites

  • Caption photo "Gender Roles by Age 5"... Add to My Favorites:
  • Puppies, Kittens and Babies (I really should have been a politician!);
  • The English Language (I know, not kewl, but I was reading College Level in 6th grade, so...);
  • Rock Critics (I'm an ex);
  • Comics (Ok, I admit it, I only added this one b/c my dad was a Silver Age Creator);
  • Music from the 50s thru the 90s (from Hank Williams thru Kurt Cobain -- ask me, I probably like it);
  • Classic Comedians (Chaplin, Buster Keaton, vintage Woody Allen);
  • Absurdist Authors (Mark Twain, Tom Wolfe, Hunter S. Thompson, Abbie Hoffman)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What ABOUT That Domestic Economy Thing?

Back in 2008, some presidential candidate named Barack Obama made a noise about "Green Jobs."  Now he is leading the country into an economic deluge, with not a word about those "Green Jobs."  So here's my question for today:  What Public Works project (a la those enacted during a certain similar-sounding crisis called The Great Depression) would YOU like to see happen first (pick one):

(a) Wind generator plants in Detroit and Milwaukee
(b) Solar panel factories out West
(c) Hydroelectric dams on the Mississippi

Time for you to weigh in...

No comments:

Post a Comment